Warning!!! The most amazing testament to the effectiveness of the Chef’s Choice sharpener is the warning given by multiple reviewers – be very careful not to accidentally cut yourself, because your knives will be extremely sharp. Also, reviewers frequently commented that they were able to sharpen old knives that had been in the back of a drawer for years. Typically, the best knives are made of very hard steel so they are difficult to sharpen once they are dull. Thus, they are great when new and then useless – at least until now, because the AngleSelect knife sharpener will sharpen the dullest of knives, including those with very hard steel.
Cooking Tools and Kitchen Stuff
Cooking tools and kitchen stuff not covered in other sections are grouped here. Each cooking tool has been designated either as a bestseller or has been highly rated by numerous reviewers. Most importantly, in each case, you are directed to the online store with the lowest price and not necessarily to the online store with the most reviews. The essential objective is to save you time and to find the best “kitchen stuff” at the best price.
Buy now while the prices last!
1. The Chef’s Choice AngleSelect Knife Sharpener is the ideal way to sharpen knives. Diamond honed! Designed to have the perfect sharpening angle, the AngleSelect Knife Sharpener does an amazing job.
2. Zak! Designs 4-pc. Confetti Mixing Bowl Set, Assorted Red can also be used as serving bowls. These items complement the mixing bowls in the List of Kitchen Essentials section. Distinctive because of their vibrant color, these bowls will add sparkle to any kitchen or dining room and yet are highly functional.
3. The Calphalon 8-qt. Nonstick Contemporary Nonstick Multi-Pot is an exceptional value. The pot has two inserts – one for cooking pasta and the other for steaming vegetables
4. The World Kitchen 6001024 Knob Covered Casserole can go anywhere and is a nice complement to the Casseroval listed in Kitchen Essentials. A covered casserole that can also be used as a serving dish. Terrific price!
5. The Screwpull S1015-31 Table Corkscrew, Black is a basic kitchen thing that actually works better than the more complicated and expensive corkscrews.
6. Calphalon Turner Tongs are great for use with nonstick cookware. The head is designed to be used as a spatula in addition to gripping. Another Calphalon product at a good price.
7. Progressive International Kitchen Shears are an essential item for every kitchen. The magnetic holster guarantees that these shears will always be in a handy, but safe place. Very sharp and strong, these shears are the kind of basic cooking tools that every kitchen should have.
8. A classic Zester/Grater by Microplane is great for zesting citrus or for a adding a dash of cheese to your favorite dish. Much sharper than a box grater, this handy kitchen tool comes in a variety of colors.
9. A mainstay in many kitchens is a ricer and a great one is the RSVP International 11.75-in. Endurance Jumbo Potato Ricer. It was rated #1 by Cook’s magazine. This ricer is powerful enough to mash spuds without even peeling them! A sturdy cooking tool that can also be used for soft fruits, sweet potatoes, and gnocchi.
10. The Amco Swing-A-Way Easy Release Grease Separator works so much better than the old-fashioned grease separator. It is hard to believe, but reviewers attest to the fact that it does not leak. A great cooking tool, especially if you like to make special sauces or gravies. The Swing-A-Way has a convenient strainer to keep particles out of the liquid.
Other kitchen stuff will be added to this section as more bargains are discovered.
Don’t forget – get the best for less!